Monday, December 6, 2010

10 Things You Want To Say To 10 People

1. I am finally loosening my grip on the grudge towards you that I held so tightly. I am sorry it's taken this long.

2. Thank you for coming back to pick me up five minutes after dropping me off and thank you for staying by my side when I was too scared to fall asleep alone.

3. As I sat on your bed, I was thinking about someone else. I'm sorry.

4. You're the only person I like saying goodbye to because you give the best hugs.

5. This is coming out of sincerity and love: Grow up.

6. You only knew how to love when you were drunk. Lucky for you, you were an alcoholic.

7. I really like what I see in you. You're a good man with a great heart. I am beyond thankful to have you in my life.

8. Average friendships are like hot dogs, which are great. But our friendship is like a hot dog with three slices of bacon on it, which of all the greats is the most great.

9. Thank you for having a shoulder for me to lean on. I know that sounds so cliché and minuscule. But I'm not sure I would have made it to the end of the day if you hadn't been there and willing to listen to the things that were tearing me up on the inside that morning.

10. I hope everyone can experience the happiness you brought me those handful of months. It is an exquisite thing, happiness. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment